0 votes
in Cars
How do you handle a car dealer dispute?

1 Answer

0 votes
You can always try and fix the problem yourself, or at another shop, and ask for your money back – and, of course, you can report your problem with your Attorney General, Consumer Affairs Department, or your local Better Business Bureau.