0 votes
Can I edit my personal statement after submitting UCAS?

1 Answer

0 votes
You can 't change your original personal statement, so if you're applying for a course that's different from your initial choices, it's a good idea to contact the university or college. Explain to them you've changed your mind and offer to send them a revised personal statement specific to your new choice.
Welcome to our site: Practicing the fine art of women supporting women